New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Team Approach Needed to Curb Inappropriate Prescribing
Infectious disease physicians and pharmacists should be involved in setting up antibiotic stewardship programs to minimize divisions, experts advise.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr. David Rhew's Journey from ID doc to Samsung CMO
- David Rhew MD joins Pat Salber (@docweighsin) at the 2014 mHealth Summit in Washington DC. We talked about his journey from an infectious disease physician t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.