New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Epilepsy: Out of the Shadows
Help by adding tags...
Robert S. Fisher professor of neurology at the Stanford University Medical Center, speaks on epilepsy.
on Tuesday 13th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
medical student - Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (UFCG)
Posted about 4 years ago
This lecture really helped me understand all the basics about Epilepsy and more.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A lecture I gave as a medical student on the pathogenesis of Epilepsy and bits and pieces on pharmacology. I will add a voice- over if you enjoy the slides to make it even more helpful. Hope yo...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Overview of the different types and the classification of epilepsy.
- Cataract is the most common non-refractive cause of visual impairment worldwide Pathology In simple terms= Opacification of the lens.
Epilepsy drug shows promise for reducing stroke-induced brain damage
- A drug FDA-approved for treating epilepsy - retigabine - may also be effective for reducing brain damage following ischemic stroke, according to a new study.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials