New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PCPs Care for a Third of Kids With Mental Health Conditions
National data showed that primary care physicians are now providing care for one third of children with mental health conditions, including 40% of those with ADHD.
Help by adding tags...
Mental health should be given as much weight as physical health, BMA says
- The BMA is calling for equal value to be placed on mental and physical health, particularly that of the most vulnerable members of society.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!