New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Carotenoid-Rich Diet May Protect Against Advanced Eye Disease
Dietary components lutein and zeaxanthin reduced the risk for advanced age-related macular degeneration in a large prospective cohort.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Allow NHS doctors to prescribe cheap, safe and effective sight loss drug, says The BMJ
- NHS doctors should be allowed to prescribe a cheap, safe and effective drug for the degenerative eye disease, wet age related macular degeneration (AMD) - a leading cause of blindness among...
Bacteria Mind Map
Low glycaemic index diet fails to reduce cardiovascular risk factors, study shows
- Overweight people eating a low glycaemic index diet show no difference in cardiovascular risk factors or insulin sensitivity compared with those consuming a high glycaemic index diet, a randomised ...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)