New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Three years in hospital, miles from home - BBC News
A boy with learning disabilities and autism who has been kept at a specialist hospital hundreds of miles from his home for three years faces further delays to his release.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
South Korea hospital 'is source of many Mers cases' - BBC News
- A hospital in Seoul suspends services after being identified as the source of almost half the cases in the outbreak of the Mers virus.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Doctors 'bullied' for raising safety concerns, says BMA - BBC News
- Hospital doctors face being "bullied and harassed" if they raise concerns about patient safety, the British Medical Association claims.
A&E waiting times at Glasgow hospital improve but remain below target - BBC News
- A&E waiting times at Scotland's newest hospital have improved since trouble-shooters arrived - but they are still below standard.
US authority warns hospitals over use of hackable drug pump - BBC News
- The US Food and Drug Administration is 'strongly encouraging' hospitals not to use a drug pump system made by a leading medical supplier.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!