New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
H3K18 Acetylation in Epithelial Cells of Asthmatic Subjects
What's the interaction between histone modifications and gene regulation in asthma?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Sometimes an immature blast cell have two gene mutations which prevent it from maturing into a specialized blood cell and cause it to multiply out of control...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Study suggests new role for gene in suppressing cancer
- Scientists at The University of Manchester have discovered that a previously known gene also helps cells divide normally and that its absence can cause tumours.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.