New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
European Resuscitation Guidelines update 2015
New ALS updates http://t.co/uK5s051lvZ pic.twitter.com/mtNvlYJmvY— RCEM FOAMed Network (@RCEMFOAMed) October 15, 2015 //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The First Five Minutes of Resuscitation
- https://vimeo.com/99883063 Ten minute screencast describing an expanded ABCs mnemonic. Mobile
Cliff Reid - When Should Resuscitation Stop
- Cliff Reid delivers another moving talk on when we should, and especially when we shouldn't stop when resuscitating.
Cognitive Stop Points to Avoid Resuscitation Errors
- Vasopressor stop points, cognitive stop points, and other ramblings...
Simulation olympics: innovations that showcase EM resident resuscitation skills
- This post is written by Dr. Damon Dagnone. Dr. Dagnone is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine and the Faculty Lead of CBME for Postgraduate MedEd at Queen's University. H...
When to STOP Resuscitation by Roger Harris - Intensive Care Network
- When to STOP Resuscitation: Roger Harris shows us just how complex decisions about resuscitation can be and when stopping can be the right thing to do.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases