New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Delay in Treatment Intensification Increases CV Risk in T2D
Waiting to intensify glucose lowering treatment in type 2 diabetics may be associated with an increased risk of macrovascular events.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Expert Round Table on Bulky Unresectable Stage IIIB NSCLC and the Outer Limits of Curative Intent (audio)
- <p <p>Case discussion with Drs. George Blumenschein of MD Anderson and Walter Curran of Emory University, reviewing concerns about risks of aggressive treatment of bulky locally advanced NSCLC an...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
Global CVD Risk Calculator Predicts Risk by Country
- Tool could extend risk-based treatment to more low- and middle-income countries.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more