New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
DL vs VL ? or Both?…Perhaps not..read on!
A comparison of the ease of tracheal intubation using a McGrath MAC® laryngoscope and a standard Macintosh laryngoscope
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
When RSI isn’t the Right SI
- Rapid sequence intubation, the simultaneous administration of a paralytic and induction agent immediatel
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Preoxygenation, Deoxygenation and Reoxygenation during Intubation
- What is this page about? Scott Weingart, MD and Richard Levitan, MD published an article in the Annals of Emergency Medicine entitled Preoxygenation and Pr
Pollster Infographic: Delayed Sequence Intubation
- Do you perform DSI? A visual tour through the steps to proper DSI and some data on real world experience in a concise infographic format.
Difficult airways can’t be reliably predicted |
- This paper1 proves what Rich Levitan has been saying (and writing) for years – that there is no method of prediction of difficult intubation that is both highly sensitive (the test wouldn’t miss ma...
Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation
- Rob Bryant on Damn Sexy Intubation at CASS, 2015.05.28 from Justin Cook on Vimeo.