New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Postpartum Depression: What You Need to Know
The birth of a baby is supposed to be a time of wonder, joy and happiness. But for some new moms, that time can be one of sadness and a…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted about 4 years ago
I think it's good that this article reinstates that it is important to act fast in women who are at risk or have postnatal depression. This condition can have catastrophical consequences and it is important that these are addressed accordingly.
Updated VBAC Guidelines Released
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has released an updated guideline on vaginal birth after previous cesarean delivery.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Caesarean section | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline will shortly be checked to see if it needs updating, please register as a stakeholder to be informed about the decision.
Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage: diagnosis and initial management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- We checked this guideline and decided that it should not be updated at this time. For details, see the update decision and the process for deciding if an update is needed.
Preterm labour and birth | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- Evidence-based recommendations for women at risk of or with signs of preterm labour or women having a planned preterm birth.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...