New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Arm mole count 'predicts skin cancer risk' - BBC News
Having more than 11 moles on one arm could be an indication of a higher risk of skin cancer or melanoma, research suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Skin cancer: Genetic mutations 'warn of risk' - BBC News
- Scientists say they have taken a step forward in understanding why some people are at greater risk of skin cancer because of their family history.
Bacteria Mind Map
Skin cancer: Package holidays blamed for rise - BBC News
- The most dangerous form of skin cancer is now five times more common than it was in the 1970s.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...