New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thrombosis and Hemostasis
This is the second in a series of infographics related to thrombosis. The thrombosis cascade is difficult to remember but important to understand when
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Ref: Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation
- Constructive feed back on all our videos is always appreciated
Abdominal Examination for OSCE Revision
- Constructive feedback is always appreciated
- Natalie's Casebook embeds both basic physiology teaching and early clinical teaching within a common environment. The idea is that the site should be interesting and useful to students at all leve...
Introduction to Blood Coagulation
- The blood coagulation page provides details of the normal processes of hemostasis and mechanisms for therapeutic intervention in abnormal bleeding