New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Alvimopan Reduces Hospital Cost, Length of Stay
The opioid receptor antagonist speeds recovery of bowel function after colorectal surgery and is cost-effective, a new study indicates.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Stroke Rounds: Stroke Hospital Costs Rise in Presence of Afib
- Arrhythmia linked to longer hospital stays and higher costs in patients admitted for stroke.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.