New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Paediatric Pain and Sedation - Tips to Change Your Practice from #EuSEM15 - St.Emlyn's
Blog post version of Natalie May's talk from #EuSEM15 on paediatric pain and sedation in the emergency department with tips to change your practice.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What actually causes the pain in angina?
- The pain is angina is due to which inflammatory mediator?
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
What medicine gets wrong about pain. — The Coffeelicious
- The many sides of a single human experience and a proposal to change the way we talk about pain.
PAIN TYPES (1 of 3) - NOCIOCEPTIVE
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!