New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Landmark Developments in Infectious Diseases
The field of infectious diseases has made huge strides, but human behavior has at times impeded this progress.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Summary of infection , covering immunology, infectious diseases and treatments
Bacteria Mind Map
Just hit 'print': Office inkjet printer could produce simple tool to identify infectious diseases
- Consumers are one step closer to benefiting from packaging that could give simple text warnings when food is contaminated with deadly pathogens like E.
Diagnosing infectious diseases at the point-of-care
- A new 'lab-on-a-disc' technology developed by an EU project research team can diagnose malaria and other febrile infectious diseases simultaneously in just an hour - allowing faster...
WHO | WHO issues best practices for naming new human infectious diseases
- WHO calls to follow best practices in naming new human infectious diseases to minimize unnecessary negative effects on nations, economies and people.
How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases
- How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to heal...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...