New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Premature Babies Have Weaker Brain Connectivity
Alterations in brain connectivity in the developing brain may play a key role in neuropsychiatric disorders and motor impairments associated with preterm birth.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Emotions: Limbic System
- Learn about the key structures of the limbic structure and how they play a role in experiencing emotion.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bioelectricity plays key role in brain development and repair
- More than on/off switch, electric signals tell cells where and how to growResearch reported by Tufts University biologists shows for the first time that bioelectrical...
This scientist scanned his brain 2X a week for 18 months - Futurity
- Every Tuesday and Thursday morning for a year and a half, Russell Poldrack climbed into an MRI machine and scanned his brain. He explains why.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.