New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Internet-Based Self-management Program for Persistent Pain
Find out about the effectiveness of the Chronic Pain Management Program, an 8-week online intervention.
Help by adding tags...
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain
- Stream Prof. Kay Crossley on treatment for patellofemoral pain by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Epidural steroid injections compared with gabapentin for lumbosacral radicular pain: multicenter randomized double blind comparative efficacy study
- Objective To evaluate whether an epidural steroid injection or gabapentin is a better treatment for lumbosacral radiculopathy.
Madigan Army Medical Center receives $1M to study alternative pain therapies
- Researchers at Madigan Army Medical Center will soon start studying new ways to address chronic pain thanks to a $1 million, three-year research grant from the U.S.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...