New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
HPV Oncogenic mRNA Testing for Cervical Cancer Screening
This study evaluated the viability of a newly approved test for detection of HPV messenger RNA. Is it an effective adjunctive cervical cancer screening method?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New HPV vaccine offers greater protection against cervical cancer than current vaccine
- Scientists have developed a new HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine which protects against nine types of the virus - seven of which cause most cases of cervical cancer.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
HPV test 'more accurate' than Pap for cervical cancer screening
- A single test for HPV is more accurate and less costly than Pap for cervical cancer screening, according to trial results and the recommendations of a panel of experts.
Cervical Cancer | Did You Know?
- Highlighting key topics and trends in cancer statistics, this "Did You Know?" video from the National Cancer Institute looks at cervical cancer in the United...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials