New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treating Tobacco Dependence in Older Adults
Why aren't more clinicians encouraging their older patients to quit smoking?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to get teens and young adults with chronic conditions to take their medications
- Many young patients with chronic conditions don't take their medications correctly, but 2 new studies point to ways to address such medication non-adherence.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
SMC accepts Stivarga (regorafenib) for use in Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST)
- The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has announced that Stivarga® (regorafenib) has been accepted for use within NHS Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or...
The severest flu cases are in young, unvaccinated adults
- A snapshot of patients who required care at Duke University Hospital during this year's flu season shows that those who had not been vaccinated had severe cases and needed the most intensive...
Making a Strong Recommendation for Adult Vaccination
- Learn how to strengthen vaccine recommendations for adult patients, including videos demonstrating quick and effective ways to share compelling information.
The old age psychiatric assessment of the elderly patient | Dr. Jonathan Richardson
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.