New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibody-coated Reduced Graphene Oxide Films Efficiently Capture Tumor Cells |
An extremely sensitive and selective method using graphene films to mimic the cell microenvironment could enhance capture of circulating tumor cells (CTCs)
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Internal medicine on Instagram: “The film shows loss of joint space at the metacarpophalangeal articulations, cyst formation, and a hook-like osteophyte on the radial…”
- “The film shows loss of joint space at the metacarpophalangeal articulations, cyst formation, and a hook-like osteophyte on the radial aspect of the…”
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How cancer can spread
- Cancer cells can be carried in the bloodstream or lymphatic system to other parts of the body. There they can start to grow into new tumours.
A digital field guide to cancer cells
- Scientists are mapping the habits of cancer cells, turn by microscopic turn.
Combining the old and new to kill cancer cells
- A team of Singapore based scientists have found that pairing a new approach with an old drug may be an effective approach to treat common cancers.
Is Cancer Money Well Spent? - BBC Radio 4
- Matthew Hill investigates how money is spent on cancer treatments and asks have we got the balance right?
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…