New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Physicians Thwart Guidelines, Choose Menopause Bioidenticals
Despite recommendations from prominent medical societies to avoid compounded hormone therapy, many family practitioners and obstetricians, gynecologists are prescribing it.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Menopause for Medics
- The menopause in under 4 minutes - once again I'd like to acknowledge Rupali Shahs efforts in this as well.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan Twitter: https://twit...
I am Dr. Chau Pham, Coordinator of the High Performance Physician Program: How I Stay Healthy in EM
- Dr. Chau Pham, an Ultrasound Director and Coordinator of the High Performance Physician Program, explains how she stays Healthy In EM!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!