New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prognosis in Lung Cancer: Evolution of TNM in Molecular Age
Find out about revisions to the TNM classification system -- now in its' 8th edition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Lung cancer diagnosis
- This slideshow gives a good summary of the diagnosis of lung cancer.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Diagnosis and Staging of Lung Cancer: A Pulmonologist's Perspective (Audio)
- This slide presentation by Dr. Gerard Silvestri, pulmonologist at Medical Univ. of South Carolina, covers the key methods of evaluating a new lung cancer, including initial diagnosis and staging st...
Detecting lung cancer at an early stage: 'Spectral histopathology' facilitates prognosis regarding tumour aggressiveness
- A new diagnostic method, namely spectral histopathology, facilitates marker-free detection of individual subtypes of lung cancers.
Early recall rates decline after second round of lung cancer screening
- The German Lung Cancer Screening Intervention Trial (LUSI) shows that the early repeat scan rate for suspicious findings decreased by more than 80% with the second and subsequent low-dose...
Solitary Pulmonary Nodules with Dr. Wiese
- Dr. Tanya Wiese gives an overview of lung cancer screening then discusses solitary pulmonary nodules in detail; she covers their definition and workup in add...