New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Simple Melanoma Risk Test: Count the Moles on an Arm
The total number of nevi on the body, which is a predictor of melanoma risk, can be estimated simply by counting the number of moles on an arm, say UK and Italian scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study demonstrates new noninvasive gene expression profile test predicts melanoma risk more accurately than AJCC online predictor tool
- Castle Biosciences, Inc., a provider of molecular diagnostics to improve cancer treatment, has announced study results demonstrating that its DecisionDx-Melanoma™ gene expression profile...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.