New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Obama Plan for Opioid Abuse Stresses Prescriber Training
The new initiative also encourages the use of buprenorphine and other forms of medication-assisted treatment for prescription drug abuse.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How far away is a cure for blindness?
- In this Spotlight feature, we take a look at disorders that reduce vision for which there is currently no cure, along with what forms of treatment are currently in development.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Oxycodone overdose deaths drop 25 percent after launch of Prescgram
- Oxycodone-related deaths dropped 25 percent after Florida implemented its Prescription Drug Monitoring Program in late 2011 as part of its response to the state's prescription drug abuse...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteria Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!