New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vitamin Prevents Skin Cancer: Only in Australia?
A phase 3 trial indicates that daily vitamin B3 prevents nonmelanoma skin cancer in high-risk patients. But experts wonder if it applies to other lands with different people.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more