New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EU Likes Melanoma Therapy Injected Directly Into Lesions
The product, talimogene laherparepvec, has also recently been recommended for approval in the United States.
Help by adding tags...
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
One in Five Melanomas Undetectable After Immune Drug Combo
- Combining nivolumab and ipilimumab also resulted in nearly a quarter of patients having their advanced melanoma become undetectable. Experts are excited.
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases