New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antioxidants May Promote Metastasis in Melanoma
An experimental study suggests that oxidative stress limits distant metastasis in melanoma, but administering antioxidants helps the cancer cells to survive and spread.
Help by adding tags...
Melanoma's 'safe haven' targeted for shut-down
- Melanoma cells become drug resistant by using surrounding healthy cells to provide a 'safe haven' from treatment, according to new research published in Cancer Cell.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunotherapy Combo for Melanoma Approved by FDA
- This is the first FDA approval of an immunotherapy combination for a cancer.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!