New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CDC Warning: Fentanyl-Related Fatalities Rising
The CDC has released an alert related to a recent significant spike in fentanyl drug seizures by law enforcement and possible related fatalities.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New guideline on how to treat the one in 10 who experience a first seizure
- In order to help doctors treat the millions of people who experience their first seizure each year, the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society have released a new...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Direct brain neurostimulation for partial onset seizures provides long-term benefit
- Piotr Olejniczak, MD, PhD, LSU Health New Orleans Professor of Neurology and Director of the Epilepsy Center, contributed to a study of the long-term effectiveness of the first direct brain...
Podcast of the week: intranasal fentanyl – Don't Forget the Bubbles
- Ken Milne and Anthony Crocco discuss intranasal fentanyl. If you aren’t using it for pain relief in kids, you should be.
Epilepsy App Tracks Seizures
- Information gathered with the new interactive app, downloaded to the Apple Watch, will be used to develop a seizure detector.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...