New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Parts of London have higher TB rates than Iraq or Rwanda - BBC News
Parts of London have higher rates of tuberculosis than Rwanda, Iraq or Guatemala, a report from the London Assembly says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
London NHS services 'unravelling', new report says - BBC News
- A new report into the service provided by the NHS is London describes it as "cash strapped, fragmented health care and unravelling".
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.