New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cardiovascular Disease for Dentists
Help by adding tags...
on Tuesday 27th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
I am Dr. Chau Pham, Coordinator of the High Performance Physician Program: How I Stay Healthy in EM
- Dr. Chau Pham, an Ultrasound Director and Coordinator of the High Performance Physician Program, explains how she stays Healthy In EM!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Cardiovascular disease: risk assessment and reduction, including lipid modification | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline covers the assessment and care of adults who are at risk of or who have cardiovascular disease (CVD), such as heart disease and stroke. It aims to help healthcare professionals ident...
Cardiovascular disease prevention | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- The guidance is for government, the NHS, local authorities, industry and all those whose actions influence the population’s cardiovascular health (that is, can help keep people’s hearts healthy and...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!