New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vitamin D, Calcium, Exercise Slow Bariatric-Surgery Bone Loss
"We have to implement…dietary recommendations and physical exercise…to avoid this rapid and ongoing decline" in bone density following bariatric weight-loss surgery, an expert urges.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
calcium, vitamin D metabolisim
- calcium, vitamin D metabolisim
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bone Homeostasis (Calcium and Phosphate) Hormones
- Part III
Calcium, Vitamin D and bone density
Mitigating Infection Following Bone Reconstruction Surgery Using a Photoactive Dye | Medgadget
- Image credit: Flickr user J blzzle Post-operative infection following bone-repair is a burden to patients and health care systems. Although standard operat
The Importance of Calcium: Way Beyond the Bones - Dr. Eric Berg DC
- https://shop.drberg.com/vitamin-k2-regular Dr. Eric Berg DC talks about the other functions of calcium as it relates to soft tissue calcium build up. Excess ...
For Intermittent Claudication, Exercise is Key—But Intervention, Surgery Have Their Place - VEITH Symposium - TCTMD
- NEW YORK, NY—Treating real-world patients with intermittent claudication means weighing the risks and benefits of revascularization, exercise, and medical therapy for a range of clinical present...