New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Systemic Options for Treating Brain Metastases
The therapeutic challenge of brain metastases in lung cancer, breast cancer, and melanoma is being met by a growing number of systemic therapies, as highlighted in an integrated session of ECC 2015.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Expert Round Table with Drs. Anne Tsao and Alex Farivar: Case Discussion on Isolated Brain Metastasis (audio)
- <p><span style="font-family: arial, sans, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap;">Case discussion with Dr. Anne Tsao of medical oncology at MD Anderson, and Dr. Alex Farivar of thoraci...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Molecular basis of metastasis
- Molecular basis of metastasis
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Spectrum of antimicrobials