New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lesions in the Landscape: A Psychology Art Project on Amnesia |
Most medical conditions involve pain, fever, numbness, drowsiness, or any other sensation that everyone has felt in some form and can relate to. Some condi
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acupuncture back pain success determined by psychological factors
- A study has shown that people receiving acupuncture for lower back pain will derive less benefit from the treatment than others if they have low expectations.
Bacteria Mind Map
Diagnose on Sight: Lower extremity numbness and pain
- ALiEM Diagnose on Sight: Lower extremity numbness and pain by Dr. Jeff Riddell and Master Clinician podcast by Dr. Eric Silman #DxOnSight
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)