New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Soluble RAGE and Atherosclerosis in Youth With T1D
Gain a better understanding of how levels of soluble receptor for advanced glycation end products (RAGE) may impact atherosclerosis development in type 1 diabetes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dr Christian Jessen: It’s good to talk about the secret stuff of life – especially teenagers
- The TV doctor opens up on the bodily functions and problems that make young people cringe
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Socially anxious youth in treatment can enhance recovery through simple service tasks
- This century's increase in addiction issues among U.S. youth may be related to their developmental need to fit in, particularly youth with social anxiety disorder (SAD), which could exacerbate...
Withdrawal of treatment from “dying” teenager to be reconsidered by court after he defies expectations
- A blind teenager with a brain tumour who was expected to die within two weeks after a High Court judge authorised doctors to discontinue treatment is still alive three months later and is to have h...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.