New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 77 – Interpretation
Causes of seizure are numerous but in this patient drug abuse is a major cause. It turns out the patient was taking 400-600mg of tramadol per day and had been doctor shopping for tramadol.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Epilepsy drug could protect eyesight of MS patients
- An anticonvulsant drug used to prevent seizures could protect people with MS from some of the damage caused by acute optic neuritis.
Bacteria Mind Map
The use of lacosamide in partial epilepsy: Does it work and is it harmful? | Cochrane
- Lacosamide is an antiepileptic drug that can be added along with others to treat people who have certain types of epileptic seizures. This drug may be beneficial for people who are taking other ant...
- Your patient arrives by ambulance having a seizure. EMS administered ativan 10 minutes ago. You give a second dose but the seizure continues. What should you do?
Treating Tobacco Dependence in Older Adults
- Why aren't more clinicians encouraging their older patients to quit smoking?
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...