New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Melanoma: assessment and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
Help by adding tags...
Evidence-based recommendations on assessing and managing melanoma (a type of skin cancer).
Shared on Wednesday 28th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Irritable bowel syndrome with constipation in adults: linaclotide | Relevance-to-NICE-guidance-programmes | Advice | NICE
- Linaclotide was not considered appropriate for a NICE technology appraisal and is not currently planned into any other work programme.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
BD MAX Enteric Bacterial Panel for identifying pathogens in contagious gastroenteritis | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a medtech innovation briefing (MIB) on the BD MAX Enteric Bacterial Panel for identifying pathogens in contagious gastroenteritis.
Gastroparesis in adults: oral erythromycin | Key-points-from-the-evidence | Advice | NICE
- Only 1 small single-blind, crossover study (n=13) identified in a systematic review (5 studies, varying designs, n = 60) found a statistically significant benefit for erythromycin in the short term...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!