New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tuberculosis: identification and management in under-served groups | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- I'm studying the different tissues in my anatomy & physiology class this summer so I put together this slide show to run in a loop on my tv to help me learn to identify the slides. The slides incl...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
TB - Tuberculosis
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
New drug combination may shorten tuberculosis treatment, study says
- A new combination drug regimen is more effective at reducing levels of the bacterium that causes tuberculosis than standard treatment and acts more quickly, an initial short term study has found.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...