New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
South Sudan famine warning: Living on grass and leaves - BBC News
The BBC's Yalda Hakim reports from a village in Kaldak in the remote east of South Sudan to see the impact of the country's civil war, and finds people at risk of famine.
Help by adding tags...
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Girls face 'sharp rise in emotional problems' - BBC News
- The number of schoolgirls at risk of emotional problems has risen sharply in the last five years, a study suggests.
One in four Parkinson's cases mistaken for being drunk - BBC News
- According to a new study, a quarter of people with Parkinson's say they have had their symptoms mistaken for drunkenness. Jayne McCubbin reports.
Tough at the top – does the NHS need a leadership shake-up? - BBC News
- An interesting report today suggests that there are too many senior positions to fill, not enough good managers and that NHS leadership is "in crisis".
'Fifty girls' taken from UK to Somalia for FGM - BBC News
- Scotland Yard says it has begun an investigation into reports that at least 50 girls were taken from the UK to Somalia for female genital mutilation.
The dark side of the humble barbeque - BBC News
- One of the deadliest risks from BBQ cooking happens once the flames have gone out.