New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TB 'joins HIV as most deadly infection' - BBC News
Tuberculosis now ranks alongside HIV as the world's biggest killing infectious disease, the World Health Organization (WHO) says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Emmerdale's Charlie Hardwick tackles HIV discrimination - BBC News
- Emmerdale's Charlie Hardwick says playing Val Pollard has given her a chance to educate people about HIV.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Iran confirms first cases of deadly Mers infection - BBC News
- Iranian officials say they have confirmed their country's first two cases of Middle East respiratory syndrome.
Faecal capsules 'may help stop gut infection' - BBC News
- Capsules containing frozen faecal material could help people with C. difficile gut infections, results from an early-stage trial suggest.
C. diff used to beat C. diff infection - BBC News
- Potentially deadly Clostridium difficile infections have been treated with a dose of more Clostridium difficile.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.