New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
When life gives you LEMONs- Predicting difficult intubations in the ED
Reed MJ, Dunn MJ, & McKeown DW. Can an Airway Assessment Score Predict Difficulty at Intubation in the Emergency Department? Emerg Med J 2005; 22(2): 99 – 102.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Life before antibiotics (and maybe life after an antibiotic apocalypse)
- Exclusive music news, big interviews, entertainment, social media trends and video from the news people at BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Junior doctors row: A nightmare for the NHS and patients? - BBC News
- The junior doctors dispute could not have come at a worse time - and with both sides so far from a resolution, this looks set to be a very difficult period.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials