New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Approves Ipilimumab (Yervoy) for Use in Stage III Melanoma
Ipilimumab is now approved for use as an adjuvant therapy for patients with resectable melanoma that has spread to the lymph nodes, the agency announced today.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
One in Five Melanomas Undetectable After Immune Drug Combo
- Combining nivolumab and ipilimumab also resulted in nearly a quarter of patients having their advanced melanoma become undetectable. Experts are excited.
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials