New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Heart conditions you don't learn to treat in med school
Help by adding tags...
on Thursday 29th October 2015
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted about 4 years ago
This is just hilarious:)))))
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.