New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people in 2014
Around 9.6 million people around the world contracted tuberculosis (TB) in 2014, the World Health Organization’s annual update on the disease has estimated.1
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TB - Tuberculosis
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
anybody has animation/video for tuberculosis morphology?
- m unable to understand it through textbook
New drug combination may shorten tuberculosis treatment, study says
- A new combination drug regimen is more effective at reducing levels of the bacterium that causes tuberculosis than standard treatment and acts more quickly, an initial short term study has found.
Myriad RBN joins Institut Pasteur in the global fight against tuberculosis
- Myriad RBM, a wholly owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced that it will assist the Institut Pasteur in a public-private research collaboration to fight the global...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.