New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prolonged Radiation Exposure Increases Risk for Cancer Death
Long-term exposure to low-dose radiation increases the risk for death from solid tumors, according to an IARC report.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Men who kept highly fit in midlife reduced their cancer death risks in older life
- Keeping fit is good for the heart, and now oncologists have evidence that keeping fit in midlife may reduce the risk of death from cancer after the age of 65 years.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)