New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Risk of Cancer in Patients Infected With HBV
What cancer types are patients with hepatitis B most susceptible to, and what are the reasons?
Help by adding tags...
New data shows popular alternative medicines can pose a risk to cancer patients
- The ten most commonly asked about complementary medicines all interact with conventional treatments, potentially posing a threat to patient health and reaffirming the need for complementary or...
Bacteria Mind Map
Cancer patients want more information about medical imaging risk
- A substantial gap exists between patient expectations and current practices for providing information about medical imaging tests that use radiation, according to a new study published online in...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.