New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Development and Detection of Kidd Antibodies
This case study of a 59-year-old kidney transplant patient reviews the development and detection of Kidd antibodies associated with kidney-graft rejection.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Name a few conditions where a patient is suffering from CKD...yet there is no reduction in the size of the kidneys.....
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
What to do with kidneys from older deceased donors?
- A new study highlights the best way to use kidneys from older deceased donors, providing the most benefits to patients and addressing the worsening organ shortage.
- Should incremental dialysis and routine assessment of residual renal function be the standard for haemodialysis patients?
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!