New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Effect of Physician-Assisted Suicide on Suicide Rates
It has been posited that the legalization of physician-assisted suicide would likely lead to a reduction in other suicides, but this study found otherwise.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Leading campaigner for legalising assisted suicide dies from starvation
- Debbie Purdy, the leading campaigner and activist for the legalisation of assisted suicide in the United Kingdom, has died at the age of 51 after starving herself to death.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Study reveals 'suicide tourism' has doubled in Switzerland
- Assisted suicide is not clearly regulated in Switzerland, so non-residents flock to the country seeking help with dying. A new study shows these numbers have doubled in 4 years.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.