New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
PulmCrit - Magnesium infusions for atrial fibrillation & torsade
. Introduction: Perpetual controversy . The use of magnesium for AF has been a controversial topic for decades. Magnesium is a normal electrolyte, so it
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Study: Increased dietary magnesium intake associated with improved diabetes-related health outcomes
- A recent analysis published in the Journal of Human Nutrition & Food Science reveals a beneficial relationship between dietary magnesium intake and diabetes-related outcomes including...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Briefs: Migraine management meets magnesium
- Migraines are a common sight during any shift in the ED. I have written about them before, and the benefits of antiemetics and depakote are reasonably well documented. A treatment for refractory he...
Journal Update - Beta Blocker vs. Calcium Channel Blocker for Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Is diltiazem or metroprolol the more effective agent for rate control in Atrial Fibrillation (AF) with RVR in the ED?
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!