New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer Risk With HRT: Study Results 'Lost In Translation'?
How a small American study on menopausal hormone replacement and body fat caused a big stir with UK Cancer Research.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New clues about the risk of cancer from low-dose radiation
- Berkeley Lab research could lead to ways to ID people particularly susceptible to cancerScientists from the U.S.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Can hormone therapy increase the risk of diabetes in prostate cancer? - Medivizor
- The authors determined whether hormone therapy increased the risk of diabetes in localized (confined to the prostate) prostate cancer. Relevant for : Current disease status-First occurrence of th...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Bacteria Mind Map
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!