New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pet dogs 'may help children avoid asthma' - BBC News
Young children who have a pet dog in the home are less likely to go on to develop asthma, a large Swedish study has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Unsafe asthma prescribing 'must end' - BBC News
- Tens of thousands of people with asthma in the UK are not getting the right medicines to keep their condition safely under control, according to an audit.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
'Good bacteria' key to stopping asthma - BBC News
- Being exposed to "good bacteria" early in life could prevent children developing asthma, say US scientists.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.